The internet's premier 'resource' for writer and occasional broadcaster Tim Worthington, with news on new projects, news on old projects, and absolutely loads of irrelevant nonsense from the archives.This blog has now moved to here.
Latest PodcastThis blog has now moved to here.
Archive PodcastThis blog has now moved to here.
Fun At One
Fun At One – The Story Of Comedy At Radio 1: Chris Morris, Kenny Everett, Armando Iannucci, The Mary Whitehouse Experience, Lee & Herring, Harry Hill, Viv Stanshall, John Shuttleworth, Noel Edmonds, John Peel, Eric Idle, Simon Munnery, Dawn French, Ivor Cutler, Neil Innes, Lenny Henry, Adrian Juste, Victor Lewis-Smith, John Walters, Stephen Fry, Steve Wright, Keith Moon, Mark Thomas, Andrew Collins, Mark Radcliffe, Stuart Maconie, Kevin Greening, David Quantick, Jo Brand, Alan Davies, Nick Hancock, Marvin The Paranoid Android and many, many moreBuy it here: [paperback] [ebook]
Posts You Might Enjoy…
- So Michael Douglas has never seen anything of Graham Norton's Channel 4 show, then... 2 hours ago
- @mlaceyartist Read The Book Of Bilk: Six Characters In Search Of An Acker. It's all in there. 3 hours ago
- RT @WorldofTelly: I was at a student party when Jacob Rees-Mogg arrived and within 5 minutes he managed to drop his monocle into a large tr… 3 hours ago
- 25.media.tumblr.com/78a43160377f44… 5 hours ago
- @MatthewJRudd I have some very strong opinions on the validity of the judgement but had better not voice them, esp in 140 characters. 10 hours ago
Well At Least It’s Free
Now in handy book form!! A selection of highlights, lowlights and just plain weird-lights, some of it never published elsewhere, including features on Lost, Heroes, Pink Floyd, Hamble from Play School, ITV's most controversial sitcom, and far too much about Doctor Who. Especially if it's in black and white.
Posts You Might Have Missed…
- Oi! Over Here!!
- God Bless Us, Every One!
- Christmas ‘Dinners’
- How The Keith Allen Stole Christmas
- Just Hear Those Sleigh Bells Jingling, Ring-Ting-Ting-A-Ling Too…
- Ladies And Gentlemen… Christmas Mr. Elton John!
- The Goodies Instant Travelling Five Minute (And Forty Seconds) Christmas
- THERE IS NO PAC-MAN CHRISTMAS ALBUM
- Christmas – 20 Minutes Into The Future
- Out On Blue Six Presents… The Ninety Seventh Annual Academy Salute To Two Hundred And Fifty Three Million Years Of The BBC: Christmas Special!
Tags"eh? doctor who? what's he talking about?" 'dinners' 'oops 1986 advent calendar alan driscoll lead singer of techno band thewomb andrew collins bbc schools diamond BEATLES ben baker blur camberwick green catherine tate chris morris Christmas! doctor who eastenders (when it was good) eve myles tits gene hunt grange hill here come the zanies! (del boy theme) heroes hits 5 john barrowman jonathan ross lenny henry michael parkinson parky peter petrelli phil cool phil cool drinking citrus spring play school ricky hervaid roland rat being hit with a cricket bat russell brand sendhil ramamurthy tv's mohinder from heroes spitting image TEH DRUGZ DRISCOLL! the grimleys the housemartins the mary whitehouse experience the smiths top of the pops tv cream zx spectrum