Hello! Just a quick note to say that Out On Blue Six has moved, like when Play School ‘moved house’ to BBC2, to http://out-on-blue-six.blogspot.com. Well, it’s not strictly a straightforward move, as it’s kind of a new style blog, but there’s already lots of good stuff up there about Morph, mono versions of famous albums, eighties soul records, Children’s ITV and – inevitably – Ricky Hervaid. You’ll see when you get there.
The internet's premier 'resource' for writer and occasional broadcaster Tim Worthington, with news on new projects, news on old projects, and absolutely loads of irrelevant nonsense from the archives.This blog has now moved to here.
Latest PodcastThis blog has now moved to here.
Archive PodcastThis blog has now moved to here.
Fun At One
Fun At One – The Story Of Comedy At Radio 1: Chris Morris, Kenny Everett, Armando Iannucci, The Mary Whitehouse Experience, Lee & Herring, Harry Hill, Viv Stanshall, John Shuttleworth, Noel Edmonds, John Peel, Eric Idle, Simon Munnery, Dawn French, Ivor Cutler, Neil Innes, Lenny Henry, Adrian Juste, Victor Lewis-Smith, John Walters, Stephen Fry, Steve Wright, Keith Moon, Mark Thomas, Andrew Collins, Mark Radcliffe, Stuart Maconie, Kevin Greening, David Quantick, Jo Brand, Alan Davies, Nick Hancock, Marvin The Paranoid Android and many, many moreBuy it here: [paperback] [ebook]
Posts You Might Enjoy…
- @Rumpio Even stranger they insisted on it considering Sullivan had already written the Citizen Smith theme. 16 hours ago
- @Rumpio The first xmas special too, it's now conveniently forgotten along with racist gags, Rodney smoking dope & appearances by their dad. 16 hours ago
- So Michael Douglas has never seen anything of Graham Norton's Channel 4 show, then... 1 day ago
- @mlaceyartist Read The Book Of Bilk: Six Characters In Search Of An Acker. It's all in there. 1 day ago
- RT @WorldofTelly: I was at a student party when Jacob Rees-Mogg arrived and within 5 minutes he managed to drop his monocle into a large tr… 1 day ago
Well At Least It’s Free
Now in handy book form!! A selection of highlights, lowlights and just plain weird-lights, some of it never published elsewhere, including features on Lost, Heroes, Pink Floyd, Hamble from Play School, ITV's most controversial sitcom, and far too much about Doctor Who. Especially if it's in black and white.
Tags"eh? doctor who? what's he talking about?" 'dinners' 'oops 1986 advent calendar alan driscoll lead singer of techno band thewomb andrew collins bbc schools diamond BEATLES ben baker blur camberwick green catherine tate chris morris Christmas! doctor who eastenders (when it was good) eve myles tits gene hunt grange hill here come the zanies! (del boy theme) heroes hits 5 john barrowman jonathan ross lenny henry michael parkinson parky peter petrelli phil cool phil cool drinking citrus spring play school ricky hervaid roland rat being hit with a cricket bat russell brand sendhil ramamurthy tv's mohinder from heroes spitting image TEH DRUGZ DRISCOLL! the grimleys the housemartins the mary whitehouse experience the smiths top of the pops tv cream zx spectrum